This morning we were able to go to the annual Halloween Parade at Luke's school. Harlee did not participate because they do not have preschool on Monday's. So we picked up Marisa and her kids and made our way to the crowded school. I wish I could say it was so enjoyable but Gray was a STINKER! That kid is going to be the death of me. I finally got him to calm down with the help of two suckers from Marisa. It was so fun to see Luke right next to his best friend Riley. Luke was bummed because his teacher said they could not even wear face paint. He is the guy from Scream which he will be wearing his full costume tonight. I was thinking that next year when I go to the parade I will only have two kids sitting with me since Harlee will be in the parade too. Totally forgot that by next year I will have a baby too!! Will this ever get easier? Maybe I will have Joey get the day off work so I can have some much needed help!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Luke's Halloween Parade
This morning we were able to go to the annual Halloween Parade at Luke's school. Harlee did not participate because they do not have preschool on Monday's. So we picked up Marisa and her kids and made our way to the crowded school. I wish I could say it was so enjoyable but Gray was a STINKER! That kid is going to be the death of me. I finally got him to calm down with the help of two suckers from Marisa. It was so fun to see Luke right next to his best friend Riley. Luke was bummed because his teacher said they could not even wear face paint. He is the guy from Scream which he will be wearing his full costume tonight. I was thinking that next year when I go to the parade I will only have two kids sitting with me since Harlee will be in the parade too. Totally forgot that by next year I will have a baby too!! Will this ever get easier? Maybe I will have Joey get the day off work so I can have some much needed help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment