On Friday, Harlee had to go to Primary Children's Hospital to have surgery done on her ear. They were removing a tube that has never come out on it's own. Then they put a paper patch over the hole that was left behind. They are hoping that the hole will heal and close on it's own. If this does not happen then they will scrape tissue from behind her ear and use that to patch it up. We are really hoping it will heal with the paper patch. She was so brave! I heard someone screaming as I walked back into the recovery room. I wonder if it might be Harlee since she did not do so well coming out of anesthesia when she first got her tubes in. I could not have been more wrong! She was so calm and smiley! She just kept asking for more root beer slush. We let her rest for about 30 minutes and were on our way. You would have never guessed she had surgery. She was so happy and recovered very nicely!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Harlee's surgery
On Friday, Harlee had to go to Primary Children's Hospital to have surgery done on her ear. They were removing a tube that has never come out on it's own. Then they put a paper patch over the hole that was left behind. They are hoping that the hole will heal and close on it's own. If this does not happen then they will scrape tissue from behind her ear and use that to patch it up. We are really hoping it will heal with the paper patch. She was so brave! I heard someone screaming as I walked back into the recovery room. I wonder if it might be Harlee since she did not do so well coming out of anesthesia when she first got her tubes in. I could not have been more wrong! She was so calm and smiley! She just kept asking for more root beer slush. We let her rest for about 30 minutes and were on our way. You would have never guessed she had surgery. She was so happy and recovered very nicely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment