Last night was another run around to a few Walgreens to get some deals kind of night. The kids are so good to sit in the car as we take our turns running in. Last night I ran into Walmart and Joey was asking Nash what he saw out the window. He was so excited to say that he saw the mountain and the temple. Then Joey asked him what was on top of the mountain. The answer he was looking for was snow (snow in late May- awesome!) but Nash had his own theory about what it was. He told Joey it was frosting on top of the mountain. How cute! I love it! I think that would make me want to hike more if I was rewarded with the frosting at the top! I just love our little kiddos and their creative way of seeing the world!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
We wish this was true!
Last night was another run around to a few Walgreens to get some deals kind of night. The kids are so good to sit in the car as we take our turns running in. Last night I ran into Walmart and Joey was asking Nash what he saw out the window. He was so excited to say that he saw the mountain and the temple. Then Joey asked him what was on top of the mountain. The answer he was looking for was snow (snow in late May- awesome!) but Nash had his own theory about what it was. He told Joey it was frosting on top of the mountain. How cute! I love it! I think that would make me want to hike more if I was rewarded with the frosting at the top! I just love our little kiddos and their creative way of seeing the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment