Thanks to my super amazing hubby, I was able to go spend a few days in St. George with Serene and Janet. Ever since we were released from RS we have been talking about a little relaxing trip. So Thursday around 4:45pm we left to go to our condo. We had the best drive down just talking and enjoying the company. We stopped in Cedar City and had dinner at Chilis. After dinner we finished the drive and arrived at the condo around 10:30pm. We stayed up talking for a few hours and Janet surprised us with some cute jammies and body spray. We slept in until about 8:30am on Friday. Then after chatting for another few hours, we made our way to the pool. We spent about 3 hours there sunning and reading our people magazines. After some time by the pool, we got ready and went to Brick Oven for a late lunch/early dinner. After eating we shopped for a bit, got a treat and redbox and went home to relax some more! Saturday morning we went to a salon where Serene cut her hair and Janet and I got pedicures. Her hair turned out so cute. She liked it but of course found things to complain about! Just kidding- love you Serene!!
Serene Before:

Serene After:

After we left the salon, I called Joey who was not feeling well so we decided to grab a quick lunch and head home. It was such a much needed, relaxing little trip. I am truly blessed to have such good friends. Just being around Janet and Serene makes me want to be a better person. They are such great examples to me and I am so thankful for this fun time we got to spend together!
No comments:
Post a Comment