Friday, May 6, 2011

Gray is 11 months!


Where has the time gone? I know I say this too often but time is going by so fast. I feel like I just had him and he is almost a year old already! He is the busiest kid. He is super smart and has no fear. He will climb on the stairs and look at you tauntingly! He babbles all the time and it is music to my ears. He cruises on everything but has yet to take his first steps! He has decided that he no longer likes baby food but loves to eat anything his older siblings are eating. I was thinking back to how we had broken cheerios in half for Luke until about 18 months. Gray is much younger and eating toast and string cheese whole! Such the fourth child! We are loving having Gray in our family and it is hard to remember feeling complete without him!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...