
What's not to love about a Friday that Joey takes off work??? There is just a peace I feel having home with me. All the sudden the craziness does not seem so crazy! So today we took the kiddos to lunch at Pizza Pie Cafe. It is a buffet with salad, pizza and pasta. They also have dessert pizza, Oreo and cookie dough, that the kids love! The kids were all so good and we had such yummy pizza and pasta. I am always impressed with how good they are. I remember when Luke was born telling Joey that we will never be able to go to any public place. We finally braved that but said for sure when Harlee was born we could never go anywhere. Somehow we made it and now with four kids we are actually enjoying ourselves! So grateful for our little family and feel so blessed to make all these little memories together.
No comments:
Post a Comment