Sunday, April 3, 2011

Justin Bieber



Harlee is seriously four going on fourteen! Who knew that at four she would develop such a crush on the super popular singer Justin Bieber! She tells me all the time,
"Mom I love you and Dad and Justin Bieber!" She loves to watch his music videos on the computer and talks about him all the time. She compares everyone to Justin. She asks if Brody is taller than Justin, if Dad is older than Justin, if I am older than Justin, if the mountains are taller than Justin! The questions and comparisons are ENDLESS!!! It is so cute to watch her go through this first crush. She does know though that she cannot marry him because he does not go to our church!! I am glad she has her priorities straight!
*Harlee just asked me how I got his picture. I told her that I called him and asked him if I could have a picture. She believed me for a second!!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...