Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Best Two Years


They say all good things must come to an end and in this case it is true. Our ward has finally split and I have been released from the Relief Society Presidency. I have been so sad about it. What a great experience it has been working with Janet, Serene, Leah, and Jessica. I have learned so much from each of them. Janet is truly the person I wish I could be. She is so outgoing and so kind to everyone. She is so meant to be a Relief Society President and has taught me so much from her example. Serene is such an example of good. She stands up for everything that is right and not afraid to let you know if you are not on the right path. She is such a great mom and such a great friend. I will truly miss working with them. I know though that the friendships we have made will far outlast the calling. Just love these ladies and I am so grateful for the time I was given to learn from them.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...