Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So nice to eachother


I was so nervous about having two little ones so close together. I knew it would be crazy and I would feel like I had two babies. All craziness aside, I hoped that they would be close. So far so good! Nash has such a mellow personality and just loves Gray regardless of what he does to him. The other day Nash was laying down on the ground and Gray was crawling all over him. It was so cute. Nash just laughed! Gray also loves to pull Nash's hair and Nash rarely gets upset. I just pray this close relationship grows and gets stronger over the years. Last night they were laying by each other on the floor watching tv. I ran to get the camera and missed sweet the moment. But they were more than happy to pose for another picture.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...