Today we had Gray's 9 month appointment. I was so grateful because he actually has been a bit sick. Turns out he has bronchiolitus as does Nash. But let's not focus on that right now, let's get to some stats!
Weight: 20 lb 13 ounces- 50%
Height- 30 in - 95%
He is very tall just like the rest of his siblings. He is right on target with his development. He crawls all over the place and has started to pull himself up on furniture. So fun to go and get him after naps and he is standing up to greet me. The doctor wants me to work with him on saying Ma, Ba, and Da. He babbles a ton but has yet to make those sounds. He had his swallow study last week and he is no longer aspirating. So we are keeping him on the medicine at least another few months and then we will try to ween him off. He is doing great! When I made his next appointment I about died. 1 YEAR!!! Has it really been that long. Our little guy is growing up and I am loving every minute with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment