Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Best Kids in the World


Unfortunately the stomach flu has been making it's way through our family. I was the lucky one to get it on Wednesday morning. I spent the early morning hours camped out on the bathroom floor. So when I got up the kids were so great to help out. They brought me the things I needed. But my favorite moment was when Luke made everyone a sandwich for breakfast. He asked Harlee and Nash what they would like on their sandwich and made it as they desired. They are all such amazing kids. I feel so blessed to be their mom. I love little moments like this that remind me that they will teach me so much as they are so much better than me!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...