Today Nash had his 2 year checkup with Dr. Stampful. Since school is out for Christmas, Nash was not alone. It was the Childs' circus- all four kids with me in a little Dr. office room. So I am impressed that I even heard any of what the Dr. had to say but here goes. Here are his stats:
Weight: 32 lbs- 90%
Height: 36 inches - 90%
His BMI is in the 75%
He is doing great! He is growing and developing just as he should be. The doctor is a little concerned about his speech. He always says "uhhh" for everything. If you ask him to say a word he can do it without any problem however he does not usually initiate conversation. They had me take an autism test which he passed, so they are not concerned about that. But the doctor does feel that he should be talking more. This has been a concern that Joey and I have had for awhile. So he gave me the number for Kids on the Move. This is a speech program for kids under three. I will give them a call and hopefully we can help Nashie talk a little better.
*Love this picture! This is the squishy smile Nash now does whenever we break out the camera. Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment