
Tonight as I was laying with the kids before bed I started thinking about how lucky we are. My mind was full of the little things that they do that remind me of all of my blessings. It is in the way Luke holds the door open for everyone at church or how he brings home cute cards for me that say "To someone beary special". Luke is also so good to bring me my favorite purple propel whenever I am thirsty or to sing Gray his song when he is sad. It is in the way Harlee loves her brothers and always wants to hold and snuggle Gray. It is in the way she wants to spend time together when Nash and Gray take their naps. Nash is always quick to run to me and snuggle my leg. Tonight when I laid down with him, I put his blue blanket on him and he gave me his other favorite football blanket to cover up. I am reminded of my blessings every time Gray does his huge open mouth smile or the way that he snuggles with a lady in my ward who definitely needed a snuggle! These children are so innately good and I feel honored to be their mom. What blessings they are to me and I appreciate all the little reminders I am given.
No comments:
Post a Comment