
I think I was a little more excited than the kiddos because I could not sleep passed 6am. But when the kids finally woke up at 8am, they could not wait to get downstairs. We did have to wait for Luke to stop crying. He was so upset because he had a dream that Santa came and only brought him a lump of coal. He was so convinced it was true! So we wiped the tears and they went downstairs. Santa did not disappoint. In fact, I think he sort of outdid himself! Here are the favs:
Luke's fav- his new pet fish Fin
Harlee's fav- her walk and giggle doll. She refuses to name her because she is actually not real.
Nash's fav- all his Buzz stuff. He also loves Harlee's pillow pet. I think Sant maybe needed to get him one too!
Gray's fav- his activity blanket
What a great year this has been and what a wonderful Christmas. I am so thankful for all of our blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment