I had it all planned out. I was going to put the little boys to bed at 1pm. So I got Nash's milk ready and Gray's bottle. I told Nash to go find his blanket. He could not find it so I figured it was upstairs. I told Nash to follow me up to his bed as I carried Gray upstairs. When I arrived upstairs, Nash was no where to be found. I looked downstairs and he was laying on the couch, closing his eyes, pretending he was asleep. What a little stinker! He is a lot smarter than we give him credit for. So I put Gray on the floor in my room and ran down to get him. He was cracking up, knowing he was being a tease. I picked him up only to find he had stinky pants. Changed him quickly and we both laughed all the way to his bed. Boy do I love this little guy!!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Our little stinker...literally!
I had it all planned out. I was going to put the little boys to bed at 1pm. So I got Nash's milk ready and Gray's bottle. I told Nash to go find his blanket. He could not find it so I figured it was upstairs. I told Nash to follow me up to his bed as I carried Gray upstairs. When I arrived upstairs, Nash was no where to be found. I looked downstairs and he was laying on the couch, closing his eyes, pretending he was asleep. What a little stinker! He is a lot smarter than we give him credit for. So I put Gray on the floor in my room and ran down to get him. He was cracking up, knowing he was being a tease. I picked him up only to find he had stinky pants. Changed him quickly and we both laughed all the way to his bed. Boy do I love this little guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment