I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Embarrassed to say that I actually started with yelling when I realized what she had done. You see we have been working three long years to grow her hair and now looks like we will be starting anew! I have found a way to camouflage it by doing a low side pony. Should I just do that for about a year until it grows a bit?? I could make a cute flower to match all her outfits and no one would know the difference.
Or do I bite the bullet and give my daughter a mullet? A little Dorothy Hammel do? Michelle, her hairdresser, is out of town. I am hoping when she gets back she can try to make something cute out of this unfortunate date with the scissors. Hopefully one day I will look back and laugh at this. So not laughing now!
PS- In my after haircut rage I told Harlee that she might have to cut her hair like a boy because it will take a long time to grow back. She said "OK mommy, let's get the tape and put it back!" Oh that sweet girl- why can't her Mom be less high maintenance like her. A solution for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment