This is a phrase I probably hear at least five times a day from Luke. He is not the biggest fan of getting his hair done or "spiking it up" as he calls it. So every morning before I do his hair he makes sure his hair is completely slicked down. Then when he comes home from school he hurries to the bathroom. Turns the water on and wets his hair completely down. Not sure why he likes it this way? He did mention once that he hates his hair spiked up because it shows his freckles. Makes the person he inherited the freckles from feel a little bad! I have made him a promise that in the summer he can buzz his hair and thus it will be "down" on a daily basis.
*Today he got Harlee and Nash involved in the hair down process. Harlee's hair was slicked right down the middle and Nash kept wetting his hair. Then he would run to the mirror to pat it down in true Luke fashion. I asked Luke why such a serious face "I am trying to look cool" he replied.
No comments:
Post a Comment