Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fourth Child


Gray is so the fourth child. I think that I had the camera out everyday, sometimes even twice a day, when Luke was a baby. It has become progressively less with each little one. So poor Gray does not have the blog appearances that the others did when they were his age. So today I decided to take a few pictures. How cute is he?? He is definitely the smiliest baby! If you just look at him he automatically opens his mouth as wide as he can. It is so hard to think of our family with out him. We love you so much Gray and feel so blessed to have you in our midst!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...