Christmas came early at the Childs! Joey, who is usually quite "scroogy" about Christmas decorations, bought new ornaments for the tree. He decided we could go with a red and silver theme and I must admit that I love it. Sort of the classy Christmas look! So Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, the Childs decorated their tree. It was quite the event. Luke and Harlee waited and waited for Joey to get the lights on so they could put the ornaments on the tree. The lights only went out a few times! Then it was time to decorate. Luke and Harlee would put the ornaments on as Nash would take them off. Gray just chilled on the floor trying to take it all in.
It was so fun to watch them get into it. I cannot believe how old they are getting. They are really starting to understand things and enjoy the holidays for more than just the gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment