Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Big 34


I had such a great birthday. It started by coming downstairs to find a table full of presents. Joey had gotten me cute PJ's from Costco(I am bending down so Harlee could take the picture!) and four cute shirts from Old Navy. He bought me my favorite chocolate almonds. He gave me some money to do my own shopping. But the best part was the CD and card. I think this year he topped himself with the card. My favorite so far! What a great husband I have. Then he planted all my tulip bulbs for me. After a day full of fun calls and messages wishing me a happy bday, Joey and I went on a date. I did have to chase him down to get a picture before we left (that is why we are in the garage)
At first he was not so happy about it

But then he gave in, it is my birthday after all!

Then we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. It was so yummy. Then shopped around Fashion Place Mall. On our way out we got a frozen yogurt from TCBY. What a fun night. Seriously no one I would rather spend my birthday with. Thanks so much Joey and the kiddos for making my day so special. I love you all so so much!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...