Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Field Trip


Yesterday Harlee had her first field trip for preschool. They went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. She had a great time. When I asked her what her favorite part was I was not surprised with her answer. She went on and on about how she got to wash her hands. As we know, Harlee is a little OCD when it comes to hand washing! Then I asked her what her favorite animals were and she said Cows and Chickens. Our little lady is growing up. I cannot believe she is already in preschool and enjoying field trips. So grateful that she gets to have these experiences.
*We know that Nash loves the camera. It was almost impossible to get a picture of Harlee by herself. I love Harlee's face in this picture. She is a bit bothered.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...