Today was the day Luke has been waiting for! He has been begging me to take them to Cornbelly's- a Halloween carnival at Thanksgiving Point. Riley was over for the day so we decided it would be a perfect time to go. Joey stayed home with Nash and Gray so I could take the big kids. We got there at 10am and the fun started. They went on the jumping tramps, then the slide, then the haunted house, then creature, then shot paintball guns, played in the corn, enjoyed the corn maze, played in the castle, danced on the stage, scaled the rock wall, watched pig races and all of this for just $10 a person (someone is making bank on this event!) I have to admit that it was worth the money- they had a blast. I am so grateful that we are able to afford days like this. They are such great memories. Maybe next year we will be able to go as a whole family!

Here are some pics of the brave boys climbing the rock wall. It was so tall and I was so proud that they would both try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment