Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 Months Old


Time sure flies and I cannot believe that Gray is already three months old! On one hand with all we went through in the beginning, it feels longer. But on the other hand I cannot believe how quickly he is changing and growing out of the newborn phase. Gray is such a good and happy baby. He is sleeping so well and usually gets up only once in the night. Gray does not like to go in the car. Almost immediately upon getting in his car seat he is unhappy. Should make our upcoming trip to St. George a real treat!! Guess he has to have one flaw! We all just love him so much. Harlee loves him so much that she wrote a song about him. She always sings to him: "Graby (the nickname we all call him) Who's the rock and roll baby!" It is so cute. What a little rhymer! Well I want to stop time from going so quickly but we sure are enjoying every minute with this little guy!
*When I was taking Gray's picture, Nash insisted I get a few of him! He loves to take pictures so he can see himself on the camera. Too cute!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...