Well I guess that almost twins is not quite accurate but Hinckley and Gray were born one day apart. Gray was born on May 30 and Hinckley on May 31. Jeremy and Steph stopped by on their way to the fountains in Alpine so I had to get a picture. Jeremy commented that this is the first time one of their kids was bigger than ours. They are both so cute. How fun to grow up with a cousin so close to your age!!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Almost Twins
Well I guess that almost twins is not quite accurate but Hinckley and Gray were born one day apart. Gray was born on May 30 and Hinckley on May 31. Jeremy and Steph stopped by on their way to the fountains in Alpine so I had to get a picture. Jeremy commented that this is the first time one of their kids was bigger than ours. They are both so cute. How fun to grow up with a cousin so close to your age!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment