Saturday, July 3, 2010

Watched Over


If I ever doubted that Gray is suppose to be here in our family that was confirmed last night. We had a really scary close call. Joey had moved Gray's pack and play over by the bookshelf. He had been in there a lot of the night while we got the other kids in bed. We were getting him ready for bed on our bed when we heard a loud noise. A very heavy candle that is on top of the bookshelf had fallen. I would guess it weighs at least 20 pounds. It landed right in the pack and play. If Gray had been in there at the time, he would have been severely hurt. We immediately moved the pack and play. I prayed to Heavenly Father thanking Him for watching over our little guy. I immediately get sick to my stomach when I think of what the outcome could have been had he been in the bed. I am just so grateful for his safety and for the blessing he is to our family. I hope we do not have to experience any more of those close calls for a while!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...