Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Milestone


Gray is growing so quickly. Since he is our last I feel like I want to stall every moment. I think I would give up the sleepless nights, but everything else I want to enjoy to the fullest. He is starting to try to make sounds and every once in a while I catch a smile. I cannot wait until the smile is a daily occurrence, that is my favorite. He had now been introduced to the 3 month clothes. I cannot believe it is almost time to put the newborn clothes away. Time is going too fast. He will be 8 weeks on Sunday. How lucky are we to have Gray in our family.
Even though life is crazy and going anywhere with four children feels impossible, I would not change a thing. I love each of these little ones so so much. They each bring something different and special to our family. Even on the most stressful days I still feel that motherhood is such a blessing. I would not change this time for anything.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...