I think a lot of it has to do with perspective since having Gray but Nash just seems to be so big! I was anxious for his 18 month check-up just to make sure that he is not too big. Looks like he is right on track and he is doing great. Here are his stats:
Weight: 27 lbs 14 oz- 75 %
Height: 34 in tall - 90%
He is just responding to genetics as Dr.D said. He is doing so good with his growth and his development. He had to get one shot but is now off the hook until kindergarten. I was so grateful to my mom for her help. She watched Harlee and Gray so I could just take Nash alone. So weird to go to the doctor and not feel like a circus. Even Dr. D commented on how "different" AKA "wonderful" it was to just have Nash there!
No comments:
Post a Comment