Monday, June 14, 2010

Gray's Big Day


I am so happy to say that today was the big day when Gray got to come home. The nurses had said that today would most likely be the day so we waited by the phone. At 9:15am Bobbie the nurse called to say that she had a discharge order for Gray. We rushed to the hospital and brought that baby home. I am LOVING it and so are the kiddos, especially Harlee. She cannot keep away from him. It is so cute. Here are just a few of the pics we have taken and I can guarantee there will be many more to come.
*We realized this morning that Luke came home from PMC's 6 years ago today. They share the same release date!! What a special day.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...