So this funny story is coming to you a bit late due to the crazy happenings of the past few weeks. But when I was in the hospital on the Monday after Gray was born, Joey called me to tell me the following. I guess he had logged onto ITunes to buy Harlee Hannah Montana's "Let's Get Crazy", a song that we had done for the finale in the dance recital. She loves that song and dances all around the kitchen when it is on. So he bought that for her and left ITunes up on the computer. Later when logging in he found out that a few more songs, 40 to be exact, had been purchased. They were Elmo songs, sesame street, and wiggles. Harlee had gone on and spent about $25 on songs for her. What a stinker! Joey and I were laughing so hard. How can you be mad when it really is quite funny. I guess that is what we get for having such smart kiddos!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Are you kidding me??
So this funny story is coming to you a bit late due to the crazy happenings of the past few weeks. But when I was in the hospital on the Monday after Gray was born, Joey called me to tell me the following. I guess he had logged onto ITunes to buy Harlee Hannah Montana's "Let's Get Crazy", a song that we had done for the finale in the dance recital. She loves that song and dances all around the kitchen when it is on. So he bought that for her and left ITunes up on the computer. Later when logging in he found out that a few more songs, 40 to be exact, had been purchased. They were Elmo songs, sesame street, and wiggles. Harlee had gone on and spent about $25 on songs for her. What a stinker! Joey and I were laughing so hard. How can you be mad when it really is quite funny. I guess that is what we get for having such smart kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment