Luke's friend Riley asked a few weeks ago if Luke would want to take a basketball class at the Flash. He has never played before but has wanted to, so we were really excited for him to get this opportunity. They meet on Wednesday's for 7 weeks to learn the fundamentals of basketball. The first week was not so great. Luke jammed his fingers and had a ball thrown at his face. When I was taking him the next week he said "I hope we don't have to dribble or pass the ball today!" I thought he might be pretty bummed when that is about all they did the next week, but he loved it. We just were given a hoop from someone in our ward who no longer uses theirs. Luke is loving it! He wants to be out there all the time shooting hoops. He is doing so well and we are so excited that he has found something other than video games that he loves!
*So not the best picture. I was trying to get a good shot while keeping Nash and Harlee out of the way during their class. I promise better pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment