Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day 2010


Happy Saint Patrick's Day! All of the kids got dressed in their green this morning and requested green eggs like we had last year. Looks like it is a tradition! This morning as I was getting ready I overheard a conversation that Luke and Harlee were having. Luke told Harlee "I will say Happy Saint Patrick's Day because I am a boy and you can say Happy Saint Patty's Day because you are a girl!" So cute and very clever. I love these little holidays to remind me to be fun mom and make the day special for them.

*Everyone finished their green eggs and even asked for seconds! Maybe I should make other foods green??

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...