Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


Since Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday this year, we did most of our celebrating on Saturday. We had a little treat for each of the kids that they were excited about. I was thinking that we would just give them their treat on Sunday morning but the biggest kid, Joey, gets too excited. He could not wait so they got it on Saturday morning! Then we had Kaycee from my dance class, come and babysit so we could go to lunch. We went to Chili's and had a quiet time. It is so great to have the one on one time to talk and enjoy each other. This year we told each other we would just do cards for one another. When we got to the car, Joey handed me a big bag from Downeast. He had gotten me some new clothes, chocolate and the sweetest card. I loved it but felt so bad for sticking to the card only plan. He assured me that this day was more for him to spoil his wife. What a lucky girl I am. Not only did I get to spend the day with my cute kids but with the man I love the most. I feel truly blessed.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...