Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a.....


BOY!!! We had our second ultrasound tonight and confirmed that we are going to have another little man running around. He is quite the mover too! This is so comforting to me because I don't really feel him yet. Since Luke changed his vote to boy and so did Harlee, they could not be more excited. We are going to Maverick tomorrow to get their reward to which Luke said he will share with me because I lost! We are now on the hunt for the perfect name. I have loved Rhodes but Rhodes Childs just sounds like too many s's. So we are both really liking Gage. Goes great with the other one syllable boy names in the family: Joel, Luke, Nash. I also like Canyon for a middle name. Gage Canyon- probably the favorite option at the moment. We will have to see. We are just so excited to have another little baby and to know now that he is healthy!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...