Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Harlee is 3!!!


I know I have said this a million times but time goes by too fast! I feel like I was just writing about her 2nd birthday. Last birthday I wrote her birth story so this time I am going to write down some of the many reasons why we love Harlee. She is truly a blessing in our family. She teaches me each day through her example of kindness. She is always thinking of others and makes sure their needs come before hers. She has mastered potty training and that has made my life so much easier. She loves to help take care of Nash and he loves to play with her. She loves to have fun and lights up any room. We just love you Harlee and hope you have a great year.
For her birthday she got a cute outfit from Downeast and a new princess bike. We went to Chucky Cheese to play games and then to Pizza Factory for dinner. When we got home from dinner we had cupcakes with "pint" (pink) sprinkles. Harlee's choice!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...