Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anniversary Getaway


On Monday, January 18th, Joey and I will reach our 8 year mark. It is hard to believe that 8 years have already flown by. I can honestly say that it just keeps on getting better. I feel completely blessed to go through this life and eternity with my best friend. So yesterday we had probably one of the longest dates since having kids! We were gone 22 hours. I seriously think that is a record for us. We went to see Lovely Bones, a thriller that ended up being not so thrilling! Then we went to Outback for dinner. We had a great time just talking and being interrupted by the waiter/manager. Then we went downtown and stayed at the Hotel Monaco. It was a really nice room. We napped for an hour and then spent the rest of the night relaxing. Quiet is hard to come by at the Childs so we really enjoyed this time together. I am truly grateful that we were able to have this time together. I told Joey that the more time I spend with him, the more I want to be around him. If that is not love I am not sure what is!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...