Friday, January 29, 2010

100's Day


Yesterday was Luke's 100th day of Kindergarten. I cannot believe he has already been in school for 100 days! We had to make a poster with 100 of something on it. Luke wanted to make one with, you guessed it, 100 Haunted Mansions. This seemed a little impossible since he had to fit all of them on an 8.5 x 11 sheet. So I went to Roberts and found a cut out of a haunted mansion and we surrounded it with 100 spiders. Luke loved it and said that Mrs. Westover felt the same. He also had to take 100 little treats to add to the trail mix they were making. He took 100 goldfish and 100 candy hearts. He said it was the funnest day! I love that he is enjoying school. He is learning so much and doing a great job!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...