Monday, August 10, 2009

Worth the Wait


On Friday Joey and I had the best opportunity to get away for the night and spend some time together. Thanks to grandma and grandpa for their willingness to watch the little ones! We were able to go and spend the night at Zermatt in Midway. It had been since I was pregnant with Harlee that we last went away for a night so it was really needed. We left early and went to Chili's for lunch. From there we drove to the hotel. We then took a nap and then went into Heber for dinner. We ate at the Dairy Keen which would be such a fun place to take the kids. They have a train you can sit in while you eat and lots of fun things. The food was really good. We were so lazy the whole day and it could not have been more fun. I just want to mention that I am truly lucky. I am married to my best friend who makes my life so full of blessings. We really don't need to be do anything- just as long as we are together, I am truly happy. Thanks Joel Dave for a great weekend!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...