
I made a goal for Joey and I to go on a date 2 times a month. This might not sound like a lot but when you go from no dates a month to two, we feel like we are spending so much time together! Last night Mindi and Brody came over to watch the kids. We went to the Iron and Wine concert at the Gallivan Center. The music was amazing and I wish I could say the same about the company. The immediate company, Joey, was perfect but the crazies we were mingling with let a bit to be desired. There were so many people there which made it impossible to get close enough to see (Joey could still see because he is so tall but all I could see was the sweaty head in front of me). So we walked around and found a quiet bench to enjoy the music. Although we could not see it was perfect. He sang some of our favs and we had a great time. Can't wait to see what September's dates bring!! P.S With dates come photo opportunities which Joey loves! Here are a few of the shots! How HOT is my husband- I am truly lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment