Friday, July 3, 2009

Nash's 6 month checkup


My how time flies when you are having fun! I cannot believe it is 6 month checkup time already! Well Nash made us proud. He is growing faster than normal. His weight is 20 lbs and 1 ounce which is 90%. His height is 29 1/2 inches which takes him off the charts. He is such a big kid! The doctor said that he is advanced in his development. The fact that he is rolling all over and starting to scoot puts him ahead of most babies his age. Does not surprise me, he is following in the "advanced" footsteps of his brother and sister. I would almost bet that comes from their Dad!! Over the next few months the doctor said he should be scooting more and start to crawl. He threatened him that he better not be walking by 9 months and I second that threat! I am not ready for that just yet! What a dream baby Nash is and we are so glad that he is finally healthy!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...