Take a close look- what could that be on the wood by the desk? Is that marker? Not just marker, a sharpie black marker. I always keep this hidden but sneaky sally found it. After climbing up on a chair, getting in the cupboard, and finding the marker, she used the marker to decorate the boring wood in the kitchen. Not only was this all over the desk wood it was also on the stair rail. I picked her up and put her in time out. Before I freaked out I remember the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in the cupboard under the sink. This could not really take off the black marker could it? It was worth a try. So with a quick prayer I started wiping and it came right off. I seriously want to send a big thank you to the person who created this miracle shaped like a white sponge. I was so relieved and I am pretty sure that my mood with Harlee would have been a bit worse had the results been different. Thanks so much Mr. Clean for saving my kitchen! P.S. If I ever wondered who had done the artwork, check out the marker on her neck!
No comments:
Post a Comment