Monday, May 4, 2009

What a difference a day makes!




Poor little Harlee. We found out on Friday that she has pink eye. She woke up from her nap with her eye crusted shut. So when Joey came home, I took her to the InstaCare and was not surprised with the diagnosis. She was so good at the doctor and did not cry one bit. It is funny because on Thursday when I was getting ready for dance, she wanted me to put mascara on her eyes. So I did and took a picture of her gorgeous lashes! The next day you will see what happened. Poor thing. She is not a fan of the drops but already it is so much better.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...