Monday, May 4, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub, Three CUTE kids in a tub


Nash has certainly outgrown the baby bath. Every time I try I end up wearing most of the water that I put in the tub. So I got out the bathtub seat and put him in with Harlee and Luke yesterday. It was so cute that I had to snap a picture. They were having the best time together and I will use the pics to document the fun and remind them every time they are not getting along. I hope that they always stay close, maybe not so close that they continue to bathe together, but I hope they will all be great friends and examples to each other.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...