Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A new look??




I love the independent, opinionated daughter we are raising. If she has this much to say at two, cannot wait until the teenage years! Well this morning she did not want me to straighten her hair because she said the straightening iron was too hot. So we opted for a little gel and she actually has some curls. I am not thinking that I prefer this look but she is cute no matter what. Well off to clean up another mess. Harlee just put diaper cream all over her doll and she is trying to put a diaper on her. What a cute little mommy! If only someone else could be the cleaner of the mess.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...