Thursday, April 23, 2009

Step One




So about one month before Nash was born we took Harlee off the bottle. As soon as he came home and was drinking from a bottle Harlee wanted one too. I talked to the doctor and he said this was normal. He said to just let her have one and take her off in a month or so. With all of the sickness and craziness I am just getting to it. We went to Target and she picked out her "Big Girl Bottle". She chose a Dora one with a straw and it has been an easy adjustment. We are on day three and I think we can officially put them away. So once we master "Step One" we move onto "Step Two" which is potty training. Harlee is so excited- me on the other hand? What is one more thing tossed into this crazy life!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...