
Well we were all so excited to go to St. George. We had been planning this trip for a while and we all could not wait. So I worked hard all day to get us ready and Joey got the car packed. They all came to pick me up from dance class and we were on our way. We got to the condo at about 1am. The drive went by quickly and the kids slept for most of the time. I actually stayed awake the whole time which was almost a miracle! Once we got all of the luggage in and the kids back to sleep it was around 2am. So you can imagine how tired we were when the kids woke up around 7:30am, excited and ready to go!
Friday was a really fun day. We all got ready and went to the "fun park". It is a park in Bloomington that has a ton of toys and a water fountain. Last time we were not so prepared but this time the kids wore their swimsuits and brought towels. We stayed there for a long time and they had a blast. We then stopped at Pizza Factory and got lunch. After so much needed naps we went to the pool. It is so fun to watch the kids have such a great time. Luke has no fear and surprisingly neither did Harlee this time. They have a little 3 ft deep pool that they played in the whole time. We then went to shop a little and get dinner. We all fell asleep before 10pm and it was a great day.
Saturday we woke up and went to some garage sales. We found some great home decor that we are excited to put on our new built-ins. The weather was pretty awful so we stayed home most of the day. The kids just relaxed and we had a nice quiet day. Joey went and got our dinner late and we watched Seven Pounds. Harlee stayed up to enjoy our little date night with us!
Sunday morning we woke up and drove home. It was such a nice trip but I wish it would have lasted so much longer. I am so thankful that the Childs bought a condo down there that we can enjoy. I am truly grateful for my little family and all the memories we get to make together.
Sunday morning we woke up and drove home. It was such a nice trip but I wish it would have lasted so much longer. I am so thankful that the Childs bought a condo down there that we can enjoy. I am truly grateful for my little family and all the memories we get to make together.
No comments:
Post a Comment