Friday, April 17, 2009

Is Someone Ready?


You never know when is the right time to potty train. I know that boys take longer than girls but Luke did not master it until he was almost 4. Harlee is not even 2 1/2 so I hesitate to start this major task too soon. Once you start you cannot give up. Well lately Harlee has been very interested in the potty. Often during the day she goes into the bathroom, pulls down her pants, and stands in front of the toilet. Can you tell she has an older brother?? But she is so serious about it and I had to take a picture this morning. Hopefully I can find the time and the courage to start the big training. I must admit it is so nice to think of only having to change one bottom!
PS- Love the hair. This is what she looks like every morning- so cute!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...