It is amazing to me how I can finally empty a hamper only to have it full the next day. I feel that there is only one person to blame- Luke. Now that Harlee loves to do everything that her big brother does, she is just as much to blame. I have never seen someone change their clothes so much. I must give them A's for creativity. In the pictures I will post you will see their version of black spiderman and cool superheroes. How can you get mad when they are using their imaginations to the fullest and loving every minute of playing together. I know that it is just a phase and it is actually preparing me for when there are more kids clothes to wash. Maybe I should be thanking them!!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment