Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who is your best friend?


Who is your best friend? This is a question I love to ask the kids. I always hope the answer is me but even if it is not, I can usually coax them into the answer I want to hear. Way to manipulate huh? Anyway, lately when we ask Harlee that question, there is one answer and one answer only. We say:

"Harlee who is your best friend?'

Without a moments hesitation she says:

"The Widdles" AKA "The Wiggles"

So much for the favorite Mom answer. I have been booted out by four grown men that sing. She is so in love with that show and I have to fight for computer time since YouTube has 49 Wiggles songs on command! I love that she is so passionate about them and if you think she loves them, Luke loves them 10 times more. Should we be worried about the singing and very perfected dance moves? They are both so fun and provide us with hours of entertainment.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...