So today was the first time I went into a store with all three children. We still are trying to keep Nash home but I needed to pick up a chicken at Costco to take to a family in our ward. So I had the serious pep talk or "threat talk" with them. I told them that Nash is not suppose to be at the store so we were going to hurry. I told Luke and Harlee they needed to sit in the front of the cart. Poor Luke is so big and barely fit but I knew if he walked then Harlee would think she needed to walk. So they were in front and Nash's seat in the back. They were so good and were rewarded with a Purple Drink- their Costco fav! I was so grateful for this experience. I think I will be able to do it. It may take some threats and bribery but I may one day master the outings with three children. Maybe there is a chance for one more addition to the family??
*I wanted to get a picture of all three of them together to post with this entry. As you can see it was quite the ordeal with not much to show for it. I must also note that they have changed since the store experience. I may be a little stressed with getting them all ready but I would not have let them go to Costco in their chosen attire!
No comments:
Post a Comment